Wednesday 2 February 2011

Three cuddles

... or to be more correct, three observations:

1 - Apparently, people pay money to attend cuddle therapy to make themselves feel better. This morning I woke up with three warm and snuggly bodies in bed with me but instead of getting my money's worth I got out of bed, put on my running gear and dragged my fat cells round the streets for 40 minutes

2 - When I started running a year ago I always did it first thing in the morning, before MrQ left for work. Didn't know any different. Now that I run more, I tend to do it during the day or in the evening and I found this morning, running on one quick cup of tea was really hard work, I felt dehydrated and energy less. Does that mean I'm a more serious runner? Or just that I wanted my cuddles?

3 - I heard what I thought was someone behind me beeping to move me out of the way this morning.  I looked but saw no-one. On reflection, I think I should have looked up for the bird who was busy announcing the break of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment