Friday 29 July 2011

... continued

Day 3
I went to work at the garden centre while the others went down to the coast. Work always makes me come home and look at my garden with a critical eye but this week a couple of things stood their ground nicely.

Day 4
Today was a day to do some odd jobs and start tackling the mammoth of house jobs we made at the beginning of the summer.  I attempted some craft with the boys. Of course in my head, after I got the idea from a perfect life blog, I imagined a beautiful day spent creating something magical and inspiring my children. The reality was slightly shorter and in burst of about 2 minutes, with stretches in between for them to have a sulk when their picture didn't turn out right first time, I asked them to do more than one idea, or their brother got to go first.  We got there eventually though. And the shed has a shiny new waterproof roof at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment