Sunday 31 July 2011

Day 5 Legoland

It took a fair amount of persuasion to get us to Legoland, the number one (but not the only) stumbling block being the price of the whole experience.  But once we'd come to terms with the new currency concept (somewhere in the back of my mind I think I will now always be thinking in Legolands - his new bike helmet for example cost a tenth of a Legoland. The new blender I want - which I'm not buying even though my old one is actually broken and not just slightly "lumpy style wise" - costs 0.16 Legolands etc), it was a great holidayette and I'm really glad we did. I'm pleased that it was this year too - the eldest was probably at the top end of the age range, able to enjoy it without it being lame, and the youngest one was tall enough for all the rides and will remember the whole day. Meaning we never have to go again! 
But all in all, a grand day out, as they say. Really chuffed with our picnic planning skills and v. pleased that we'd booked to stay in a nearby holiday inn instead of driving nearly two hours home after a tiring day.


p.s.  Once you're that far into the credit card, adding the Q-Bot is well worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment